woensdag 6 januari 2010

Affiliate Marketing

They told me to go get Hosting at a certain place so that my FREE website was now $47 plus the $100 in hosting fees/domain name for a year.

That WAS a pretty good deal for hosting and a domain name for a year but I had NO IDEA what to do with it!

After a few days I asked for my money back!

I lost the domain name and the money for that AND the original company never gave me my $47 back and went out of business. That was my introduction to Internet Marketing.

I moved on, undisappointed, and eventually learned the "secrets" to affiliate marketing
and guess what I discovered? There are no secrets! There is only that which you don't know yet!

So, after that story, I am going to give you a hyper-simplified plan for successful internet marketing that you can do AND it won't cost you over $50 bucks - EVER! If that.

Not only that, but you will likely see some money out of this soon, and, even if you don't, you can start all over, as many times as you need to, to get it right, and you WON"T HAVE to pay any more money.

article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link

1 opmerking: