zondag 17 januari 2010

Outrank the competition with online income

I want to be up front with you; that is the only real and honest way to do business. I do not want to partner with you until you have a strong idea of what you are getting into. THERE IS WORK! Forget about many of the online businesses that claim you can be an over night success. For every over night success, there are thousands that are not. The reason for this is usually not the fault of the business in and of its self. It is the fault, over 90% of the time, of the promoter/sponsor. The un-suspecting opportunity seeker is looking to make big money and the prompter knows how to push the right buttons by spewing out lies and half truths to their prospects. If I sound a little annoyed, I am. I have been down this road. I have been lied to and cheated by more than one sponsor/partner.

I can tell you this, my friend, I rather have you say...Stephen may not be the smartest sponsor in the world, but he is honest. I want you to make money and I want to make money as well. I want our partnership to be a win/win situation.

This is how we make money even though I don't have all the answers and I am sure no one else has all the answers either, but I do not have to worry about, nor do you, because I am part of an International Group of online marketers, mainly based in the UK, and rapidly growing to many corners of the globe. Within the group, your online training will include: training materials,training resources, video training, mentoring, professional training, company training, training workshops, mentoring and more. In short, you are going to acquire very effective training.

Why did I get involved with this group? I have been marketing for over a year now, and have been involved with several groups in the U.S., but I did not get the help and support I needed. When I discovered this Master Mind Group, it was of no concern to me that the base of operation was in the United Kingdom as all communication is done via the Internet anyway. Of course there are excellent groups in the United States, I am sure...it has just been my path to become a member of the Master Mind Group I am in now.

Even though the prior Master Mind Group was U.S. based, I never physically met the members as all conferences were conducted via the Internet so it does not matter where the base of operation is in this day and age. What matters is having a cohesive group working as a family in achieving a common goal, which of course is to become an online marketing success. I have found those qualities in the Master Mind group I am associated now as a result of my trials and errors. In addition, I have the ability to not give up; nothing will stop me, short of death, from becoming an online multi-millionaire. I now invite you to climb aboard ship if you are willing to do your time in the trenches. From there, you may rise from the ashes and fly like the Phoenix?

article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten