zondag 17 januari 2010

Dreamhost webhosting

According to statistical figures, as at the years 2009, the company could boast of no less than thirty six million individual domains that it was managing. Even her closest rival or say, competitor had figures three times lesser than this.

As a website owner, I have been patronizing DreamHost for many years. I practically use them for everything I do ranging from hosting my website to registering my domain. So I will be telling you what I love about them and what I don't really like. By this, I mean I shall discuss the pros and cons.

Firstly, I am in love with their price tags. I am not saying that DreamHost offers the cheapest service in the world. Nope, when I say that I love their pricing, I meant that so far, I have not seen a hosting firm with a better pricing for their packages. What is more? DreamHost looks so professional and secure and yet they offer their packages at low prices.

If I had done more research, I might have come across many other sites that would perhaps be lower than that of DreamHost. But it is better to evade the risk and worries of having to deal with a hosting firm that I am not familiar with.

Another thing I like about DreamHost is the speed with which they reply. If I have an account for my hosting and say, I desire to install a fresh domain; I can easily accomplish the task in less than thirty minutes. I can use the same length of time to add new contents to the database and produce a sub-domain. Trust me; the effected changes would also come up on my site within such a short period of time.

There is practically nothing like having to get delayed for twelve hours or worse, the whole day. That is what must companies do these days.

Finally, I am deeply in love with the customer service of DreamHost. Once I place a call to them, I can be sure that they would pick it up immediately and offer me service with professional touch. Their technical crew is well-informed and they understood what I need each time I called. In my opinion, every hosting firm should try to incorporate DreamHost's way of treating their customers in their agenda. I am saying this because I can vouch for their service towards their customers.

Now, moving to the con of it, I don't really like their interface. It looks irksome and slow. Sometimes it might seem like you have been waiting for eternity just to log onto the interface. You would have to wait for about fifteen seconds before the sites responds to the clicks you make with your mouse. But in all their service is still very much recommendable.

article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten